The show tonight was fantastic. I love starfire so much. For anyone that wants to go or watch tomrrow, LAUMC at 7:30pm. Or watch online at www.laumc.org/live. It’s all good.
Kay, I’m just so so so excited right now. Wednesday, I’m off to Denmark and England for 12 days. With some of the awesomest people on this planet too. Again, so so SO excited. I do love my life right now. There’s really hardly anything wrong. I’m very satisfied and happy. :)
It’s the real thing tomorrow and saturday night. ah goodness. I kind of messed up today, as everyone who was there probably already knows. I got applause for covering it well. Considering this is me here, I have to get good at covering all the mistakes I make in my life. Heh..
I have way too many yellow shirts as they’re the only color I can wear in the show for shirts. (dancers need to have a shirt traaade after tourr.)
Either version of it (by Vanessa Carlton or David Archuleta) is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzinggg. And I keep playing it on youtube because I stupidly ran out of itunes money just about before this boom of new music came out by random people, and then there’s all this other old stuff I realized I NEED on my itunes that I don’t have yet for some stupid reason called bad memory.
not much to do. well, that’s a lie. there’s plenty of things I could or should be doing, but which are boring and things I do not want to be doing. but there’s also not much I want to be doing that I can do.
This’ll be interesting, considering I actually don’t read Harry Potter, and I don’t even know which movie is coming out, the 6th or 7th. but I always end up getting dragged to the movies by one of my obsessed friends anyways. (gotta love you guys.) But it also causes complications considering I”m supposed to be getting sleep this week. um. so I’m not quite sure if it’ll happen, but I want it too because movies are always fun. And I haven’t been to the movies in a long time.
2. Jack Johnson aka hubbie. enuff said. but he’s kind of old and probably has a girlfriend/wife already. that’s okay. I”ll steal him away and we will live on my island and he will play music for me all day long. okay, my friends can come too. things would get awkward after a while. nuff said. but his music is amazing.
HOLY CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT THIS ONE OH GOODNESS. 3. JASON MRAZ. :) he is wonderful and can also live on the island with me and jack and play music for me and my friends all day long.
4. P&P soundtrack. P&P meaning pride and prejudice, the one with kiera nightley. Amaaazzing.
5. all the good normal stuff too.. such as ATL, the fray, black eyed peas, goo goo dolls, imogen heap, basshunter, a COUPLE songs by miley cyrus or jonas brothers but not that many. JUST a couple rare good ones. :)
6. Spirit soundtrack. and Dixie chicks. From oh-so long ago.
7. Jack johnson again because he’s amazing. Gavin doesn’t need another space because he’s already at the top of the list.
8. Starfire stuff. duh.
9. there’s a bunch of other random (and I mean COMPLETELY) random music on my itunes that I don’t even know why I have it, but i don’t really listen to it much. usually cause it’s really not that great.
Rehearsal means lots of time spent at church, which is cool and stuff. but for all my lovely friends who don’t go to my church, or church at all, this leaves me basically no room for hanging out with them, mostly people I haven’t seen since the beginning of the summer. Which was a while ago. grrr.
why am I always hungry at the most inconvenient times. I don’t know. oh well. AHH bad realization. This probably counts as talking to myself. Well, it does if nobody is watching, which nobody probably is. Hooray, I’m super-officially a nutcase.
So welcome to the life and times of Me. I’m a 14-year old girl and I’m often confused.
I love my friends to pieces. I love to dance. I love music. I love my church, everyone in it, and God. I’m a spaz. I’m often a loner too, but learning to embrace it. :) I procrastinate a lot. And making a blog made me feel accomplished. Realizing it wasn’t that hard to use made me feel even more accomplished.
Any questions? Nope. there never are.
That’s me for the moment.
PS. creeps are not appreciated in any way. ever. at all. in the world.
So I”m a free person here, which keeps meaning more as I go through more tough times. I don’t need a boyfriend or a crush or any of that stuff (which usually contains drama and stress) to be happy or complete. At all. So yay for me, because I was very sad and now I”m happy. Because I’m free. And thankfully it’s summer at the moment, so I’m just that much more free right now. And there’s things I want to to that I can do if I want to, when I want to, for my reasons. I might be questioned for things I want to do and why it is when, etc. But it’s all good because I”m still free.