when you just watched a bunch of jenna marbles videos in a row and now whenever you read anything it sounds like jenna marbles is in your head reading it
I mean this could make econ more interesting
- okay i’m not sure what just happened but-
- I’m at the library, right. And there was this guy sitting in a corner table just staring into thin air and tapping the rhythm to some song on his ipod on the desk with a pencil. He looked upset.
- And because I people watch all the time, I was looking over there when he sees something behind me and his eyes widen. But I thought he was looking at me so I sort of panic and do a weird apologetic face.
- But then this other guy walks past me and stops in front of the other table and the other guy takes off his headphones and stands up and they’re both just STARING AT EACH OTHER WITH THIS FUCKING INTENSITY
- and then
- AND THEN
- the second guy goes up for the most epic brohug in the world and it lasts for like an entire minute
- jesus fuck i feel like I just witnessed the beautiful ending to a romcom irl
so there’s still no top ramen (or french fries. hmph) in my house but there’s pizza so it’s okay.
because watching movies alone is no fun for anna.
- pride and prejudice
- sleepless in seattle
- disney movies (hint hint katie. and everyone else basically haha)
- mean girls
- across the universe (haven’t seen it yet)
- so many more idk
ok so for those chinese food takeout boxes… why are they a circle on the bottom and a square on top?